The solar panels on Aptera Motors' hood, roof, and rear windshield mirror provide you a daily range of up to 40 miles (64 km).
The car created by Aptera Motors has a drag coefficient of 0.13 cd.
The best in the sector is this. The drag coefficient of the Mercedes EQXX is 0.17 cd.
Aptera features both all-wheel drive and two-wheel drive.
- The 0-60 time with all-wheel drive will be 3.5 seconds.
- The 0-60 time for two-wheel drive will be 5.5 seconds.
- 150 Kw (or 210 HP) of total electricity is produced.
- This vehicle barely weights 600 to 1000 kg.
It can hold more than 700 litres.
- Compared to other modern electric vehicles, Aptera weighs 65% less.
-40 miles of daily solar-powered travel
Range of 250 miles (400 km) and a 23 kWh battery
- A 41 kWh battery and a range of 400 miles (640 km)
- 60 kWh battery with a range of 960 kilometres (600 miles)
- A 100 kWh battery with a range of 1000 miles (1600 Km).
Aptera is made to resist temperatures between -28 and 51 degrees Celsius.
You can drive on snow, ice, sand, and gravel thanks to all-wheel drive and vectorized torque management.
For camping, you might choose a tent that attaches to your bootlid.
The P900 from De Tomaso Automobili is a sweeping track-only hypercar. - ussportsweb